Friday, May 28, 2010

Two Really Cool Guys

Adrian and Ben work with Mosaic as part of Serve LA. They took time out of their busy schedules to come and hang out with us and share with us their thoughts on loving others and serving God. It was a really wonderful time of hearing them sharing their passions and here are some of my favorite things they said: “God is already having the conversation with the world.” –Ben. We are privileged to jump in and be a part of it. “My filter for the world is really hopeful. The world is full of possibility. Redemption is God’s Idea. Whenever I see anything that is broken being restored-I know that is God.” –Adrian. I loved their thoughts and their humble hearts. They want to serve in whatever way they can and they just love people along the way. I was very inspired by them!

No comments: